viernes, 17 de noviembre de 2017

Catching up

Tuesday was off.

Wednesday I had to run at  10 p.m. because I had to attend a picnic to celebrate the birthday of one of the female master parner. I had to wear gloves and hat, because the weather was in 5 degrees celcius,  I ate dinner at 8:50 p.m., but I really wanted to run, so I made it happen. Did the same route, ran to the park till 17:12, then turned around, when I got here, completed the 35 mins. Felt good, but a bit slow.

Thursday I stayed here the whole day studying and then attend classes, so did not go to the gym nor ran.

Today I did not have classes and woke up with hangover because I drank vodka yesterday, I had since 2013 that I did not taste any drop of vodka, I was good, but when I woke up felt bad with headache, so did my run in the evening at 5:30p.m.

The weather was good today so I only wear my hat, but wore a short sleeve singlet, because it was in 22 degrees, for me that is heat, but everyone had a coat, so maybe I am the crazy here. Did the same route as the previous days and completed the 35 mins. I think I have a bit of flu, because since yesterday I have been feeling some symptons, but not great deal as I ran feeling pretty good.

I did not go to the gym today, because I have not been feeling it. I ll try to stay consistent, but I am getting bored, but will be there tomorrow so that the whole week is not wasted.

The strength training on Tuesday was bíceps and back.

Deadlift: 3 sets of 4 repeats with 60 kgs.

Barbell row: 3 sets of 5 repeats with 44 kgs.

Pull ups first set was 1.5 rep, then try to do one repeat several times, I have not improved in that too much, maybe thats why I am desmotivated.

Dumbell curls: 2 sets of 6 repeats with 10 kgs, then 1 set of 5 repeats with 10 kgs, I improved in this exercise because I did it before the barbell curls.

Barbell curls: This exercise was a disaster, maybe because I was tired from the dumbell curls,  sets of 6 repeats with 10 kgs, then did the last with 4 repeats with 12 kgs, I was very tired and lasted way more than an hour in the gym. To be honest I did not enjoy this workout,hope the motivation comes back.

Whereas, in the running I am enjoying it a lot and find it a lot more purpose, but I really understand the point of aesthetic and being strong, but I definately enjoy more running, feeling the fresh air and moving forward seeing people and the nature, ok lets stop it here!

Have a great Friday!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario