sábado, 4 de noviembre de 2017

Inspiration is everywhere

Today I was supposed to rest from running, since the plan for this week, was to run 5  times. But I was here for the whole day without getting out of this residence and the whole evening I was uploding some info in the college website.

So after dinner I decided that  I would do a run at 10 p.m., the weather was in 13 Celsius, so I decided to bring with me my gloves and my hat.  The weather was good, and probably I did not need that extra equipment, but its better to prevent, dont you think?

I went out just before 10 p.m., at 9:54p.m. In this country you dont have an excuse of not running, you virtually can run at anytime and even more with this weather. I did the same route as always, but this time I got more far than all my previous run in this route and even I ran 30 seconds faster than yesterday, halfway in 16:30,  got to the residence in 31:52, so 68 secs negative Split, then continued running till complete the 33:17.  Yeah! I am insane to be running at this time on a Saturday night, instead of drinking beer, ha! I did not have plans to go out so I think I use the time with productivity, ha!

This morning at 12:00m, I did a hard leg and shoulder session in the gym, but as I train explisiveness and fast twitch, that dont interfere with my running, in fact I think that it helped, because the big hill did not feel so hard today, I know that my legs will be sore tomorrow, but I am loving running and weightlifting, We will see how can I cope with both of them. As soon as I start working if I have to drop one, the weightlifting will have to be, by now, I am enjoying doing both, and no one is interfering with the other, in fact, I am feeling great.

33:17. Tomorrow the weather will be very cold according to the forecast, so the run will be around noon. No! I wont rest!

The leg achilles pain is story and it does not affect anymore.

Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario