domingo, 9 de septiembre de 2018

Catching up

I rested on Thursday to give the calf more recovery.

On Friday I went to run at 6:30 p.m. to the Turia Park and did the same route that I have been doing, but that day I just covered more distance in the first half (15 mins) and in the second half did 14:13, so got back to the startin point in 29:13, then ran more to complete the 30 mins. The reason for this improvement is that my leg is much better and I am not feeling pain at all, feel a Little tight, but I can run relatively loose. Felt really good.

On Saturday I met my brother there in Turia at 6:30 p.m. and when I started out that leg did not bother at all, I felt very happy and knew that that day was going to be faster than past days, becuase I started feeling pretty good and was running with my brother. Today We got to the 17:25 mark (2.5k but a bit more because We had to deviate due to constructions), I was feeling pretty good, so at the 23-24 mins mark, I decided to speed up and finish strong. Got to where I started in 32:35, so 2:15 negative Split. Then turned back and caught my brother and finished the 35 mins with him, so my total time was 35 mins. The calf behave very well and I felt pretty good. I feel that I am leaner, have been eating healthier and not as much as before and I am feeling pretty good on my runs. A lot of work to do though! Weather is getting better also, around 27 Celsius.

I am no longer limping after my runs, but I have to be careful and listen to the body. Today my run Will be very easy, no pushing the pace nor accelerating, just getting in the miles. I have been pusing the pace in the last couple of runs, so that is enough!

I am running in a couple of hours!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario