martes, 11 de septiembre de 2018

Zapping the zero

Today I went out running with my brother at 6:50 p.m. and We basically did the same route as yesterday. I started the run feeling a bit full, because at 5 p.m. I ate a peanut butter sándwich because I was very hungry. However, that sándwich did calm my hunger and I felt pretty good during the run, eventhough I had a headache prior to the run due to not drinking diet coke today. After the run I felt pretty good, but before the run I was feeling lazy and dizzy.

I kept the effort easy today and crossed the halfway point in 16:55, 24 seconds faster than on Sunday and feeling easier, I tried to keep the effort like that for the second half and finishing the route in 33:20, then continued running till completing the 35 mins.

I felt pretty good at the end and during the run, I barely breathed so to speak, it seems that the strength training and the improved nutrition is helping a lot.. I need to take things easy, since I am recovering from an injury. it does not bother me anymore, but sometimes I can feel it , especially in hard terrains such as sidewalks, etc.

Feeling good during my runs, I hope that the injury behave and I could continue enjoying my running. I was going to rest today, because I have since Friday running, I cant be locked inside this house and I need to be outdoors. Of course, I Will listen to my body and if it screams for rest I ll give it.


I think I forgot to mention, but I ran 5 times the last week, which is the goal for my running nowadays!

Have a great start to the week!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario