domingo, 23 de septiembre de 2018

Finishing up a good week of training

Today I ran at 6:30 p.m.. This time I ran alone because my brother ran in the morning, He had some things to do in the evening.

The plan for today was an easy run of 45 mins in the Turia park. That is basically what I did, I ran 23:18 out and got back in 45:53 so negative Split by 40 seconds or so. I felt pretty good and felt very easy effort/pace wise. I track 3 kms back to back to see what pace I was running at that easy pace and those were: 6:09,6:08,5:55, when I saw that 5:55 although I felt good, I eased up so that I keep this thing fairly easy to absorb the tempo run.

I am feeling pretty good these days, I am very surprised with the way I am feeling. I pretty much dont break a sweat during these runs, but of course you have to deliver in races not on easy runs or training, so Will keep training Smart and see what happens.

Ran 6 times this week (2nd week in a row) and did 2 5k tempos, kept the runs in between easy to recover. I am feeling good, when I start the running I have my RIGHT calf a bit tight, so I am afraid that the injury transfer to the other calf, I hope that its only tightness and that tightness does not become a cramp.

My brother wants to do a tempo on Tuesday, and wants me to do it with him, of course I ll do 26 mins and He Will do 25 mins, I have to respect the effort and train Smart and dont leave my fitness in practice. Tomorrow Will be another 35-40 mins easy run I guess.

I like the consistency I am having. I would like that other áreas of my life would be as good and as consistent as my running now, but one step at a time I guess!!

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario