miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2018

Easy run

Yesterday I went out again with my brother at 6:50 p.m. to the Turia park to get our runs in. It was a rainy day, so We swatiched the routes because it would be very unconfortable to run on those wet dirt paths of the Turia, so We did 2 loops to a 1.2k lap, I mean, 1.2k out, 1.2k back is 1 loop, We did it twice for 4.8k, that took us 29:53, then We continued running to complete the 35 mins.

I felt really good on that run. In the very first minutes I felt unconfortable, but after the 5 min mark, I started to feel really good and Hardly broke a sweat. I am really surprised how well I am feeling these days. Of course everything has been easy because of my injury, I supposed that when I start introducinng workouts, things wont feel that easy.

Weather was pretty good, cloudy and good breeze, the roak a bit wet for my liking, but it is what it is.

I ll run today again with my brother so stay tuned!



Edit: Today I had to run alone because my brother had something to do, so I did at 6:40 p.m. 1 loop of the route that We did yesterday, I did 15:08 for the loop, a bit slower than yesterday, but was easy and felt good, then did 10 mins to the inside of the Turia Park and then back, finished my run where I started in 35 mins. The run was easy and I felt pretty good. When I was walking home I saw my brother, He was in the park searching for me but I could not see him in the park, then We talked a bit and then I headed home.

Weather was good but good evening for running nonetheless!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario