domingo, 2 de septiembre de 2018

The luck continues

Yesterday evening I met my brother in the Turia park at 6:50 p.m. and I was not hoping to run for too long for today because I could feel the calf very tight the whole day. I started at a very easy pace and limped a bit, but then as on Friday I got better and could keep the run going. I just stopped at 21 mins, not because I was forced to stop because of the leg could not take it any longer, but because I wanted to, out of prevention.

Felt good, because I think I am heading the right direction. To be honest, I have not been taking any pills (ibuprofen, etc), I was just resting, but now I am taking some antiflamatory pills so that I can speed up the process.

Today I ll try to run again in the Turia park, lets see how that plays out. The right thing to do would be to rest, but to be honest I hate being at home the whole day so I need to get outdoors, its stupidity I know, and as an experienced runner I should know that when you are injured rest and recovery are your best Friends, but I am somewhat stubborn.

See you in a few hours!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario