martes, 25 de septiembre de 2018

Easy recovery run with my brother

Today I ran at 6:50 p.m. again in the Turia park with my brother, since We did a hard workout yesterday, today it was time for recovery.

We did only 35 mins today, We ran till the watch says 18:00, then turned around and finished in 35:42. Took the run real easy, and We were running really slow, but it was all about recovery. The weather was pretty good, cloudy and it was around 20 degress Celsius according to the screen in the streets. I felt pretty good and kept the effort easy, just chatting and talking with my brother.

Tomorrow I ll take the day off, I have been running since last Wednesday, so its time to rest.

Very happy with the way I am feeling and with the way I am absorbing training. The calf is behaving pretty well, I can run without limping, I hope that stuff does not come back, it sucks to be injured.

Have a great Tuesday and Wednesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario