domingo, 3 de mayo de 2020

Easy does it

Once again today I headed out the door at 07:30 a.m. to the Blaco park. Still several people, but less than yesterday. My routine Will be the same for the next week. 6 laps in the Blasco park at an easy pace, after that I Will probably ramp up to my normal 8 laps.

I was sore today, maybe I exceded myself yesterday, or maybe at whatever pace that I ran, I would feel soreness because of the long inactivity. Did 6 laps (5.4k) in 33:11, so 61 seconds slower than yesterday, and probably the right effort and pace given my actual fitness. Anyway, I am running at a pace that feels easy. Felt pretty Good again today, my breathing was quite controlled, so as I said yesterday, maybe I have not lost the shape that I thought. However, the come back has to be slow and Smart. Weather was very nice, as opposed to the afternnon/evening that its too hot!

Happy to have run once again! Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario