lunes, 4 de mayo de 2020

Zapping the zero

Today I headed out to run at  08:00 p.m. because that is the Schedule we are allowed to run at nights. Its very clear though, not that dark like 2 months ago. Its getting dark around 9 p.m., so even when I finish the sun is out.

Today I must admit that I exceded myself again. There were a lot of people in the Blasco park, I had never seen so many people in that park. Sometimes I had to speed up in order to advance a runner and keep the social distance, but it was difficult to maintain a decent distance. At same time, it was Good to see so many people.

I did 6 laps in the Blasco park in 30:34, so yeah it was very fast for my current fitness. I did not feel bad, but the last couple of days I have been pretty sore. Cardiovasculary I am feeling Good though. Tomorrow I Will run very easy on purpose, so that I dont overdo things. Splits per lap were: 5:21,5:15,5:04, 5:03, 4:57, 4:50. My brother appeared in my 4th lap, He was cheering me on and went to the park to say hi, I had not seen him since 6 weeks ago and I was very happy to see him. That motivated me and I ran even faster. Of course, it was not that hard and I was not pushing, but given my current fitness and the situation, its better to keep things easy and come back slowly. Weather was Good, but I swated, so the cold is gone. Felt Good and happy to have run!

Have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario