viernes, 1 de mayo de 2020

Tomorrow back at the running

I am happy because tomorrow finally we are allowed to exercise outside, so that is going to be my first oficial run since March 14th, so 6 weeks off technically. On March 24th I ran  21 mins inside home, but I think cant count that as a run, becuase you really cant get into a velocity, and the injury risk high. I decided not to do it again and face reality. Which was to wait until we are allowed to run outside again. I did not exercise at all, and gain a few pounds, I am still feeling Good and all my meals were technically home made and very healthy, so I know I am healthy. This is my longest break in my 17 years of running, I remember that I had rested 3-4 weeks due to shin splint issues several years ago, but never I had rested 6 weeks. I really dont know how my body is to respond to my first run back, but I ll do 6 laps in the Blasco park and see how it feels, but the plan is not to do less than that.

The schedules for running are 6-10 a.m and 08:00-11:00 p.m., so on weekends I Will run in the morning and on weekdays I Will run probably in the evening after work, you can really exercise once according to the autorithies, but I am not sure about that. I think you can exercise and then go for a walk in the evening Schedule. Anyways, I am very happy to be back to the sport that I love and the hobby that I often do. I dont go out much, but taking away the running from me was a red flag for me.

Hope you are able to run and stay healthy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario