sábado, 30 de mayo de 2020

Catching up

Saturday 23/05 - I was supposed to take the day off, but I was very bored at home, so I headed out to do a short run, just did 6 laps easy at 8 p.m. in 32:39, kept the pace easy. Then did 2 laps walking.

Sunday 24/05 - At 8 p.m. I did 8 laps in 42:27 in The Blasco park, dont remember the splits, but I started at 5:30s and got back to 5:10 or something like that. 7 runs this week. Feeling pretty Good.

Monday 25/05 - At 8 p.m. I ran at an easy pace for 4 laps, but a guy was basically Racing me, and I was waiting for which I had 3 laps remaining to Racing him back, I was doing the last several laps at a faster pace to promote fitness gains. Just about when I was to hit the 5th lap, another guy that also passed me that I always wanted to race passed me so I went wit him, I estimated that he always runs at 4:20  per lap (900m), I was not too far off my estimations. I was ahead in the 6th lap in 4:20, then He passed me and built a gap of a couple of seconds, 7th lap came in 4:28, He did it in around 4:24. Then He built a bit more of a gap and I just let him ahead, I was not feeling Good, felt tired overall and did the last one in 4:28. That guy always run at that pace and he does 5-7 laps at that pace. He beated me this time, but I ll race him again in the future. The former guy after I sped up was in the picture again. I did 8 laps in 39:13 last 4 laps were in 4:53,4:20,4:28,4:28. Finished really tired. It seems that all this moderate running daily is caught up to me. I have decided to get back to my polarization training, easy days easy and hard days hard, those moderate runs has to end.

Tuesday 26/05 - This was my birthday, but I treat it as a normal day as normal. I ran at 8 p.m, after work , did 8 laps in the Blasco park without a watch at a very easy pace on purpose. Felt Good, but tired.

Wednesday 27/05 - I did 8 laps with my brother at an easy pace, I incorporated strides from laps 6-8 and finished the 7.2k in 44:03. Kept the pace in the 5:38-5:40s per lap pace. Maybe I over did it in the strides because I felt tired the next day.

Thursday 28/05 -  I told myself that if I felt Good in the first lap I would throw a tempo, the thing is that I felt very bad so I decided to do the whole run easy. Felt generally tired. Did 8 laps at 8 p.m. in 43:39, laps were in the range of 5:24-5:27. Maybe the tiredness is due that I had been running for 12 or 13 days straight, I rarely do that.

Friday 29/05 (yesterday) - I took the day off from running, but I did not want to stay home so I went to the park and did 5 laps walking. Plus the 2.5k walking to work and 2.5k walking to home. I walked around 10+ kms. All these days the temps has been high, but I do well on warm temperaturas, since my pace is not affected by heat and I feel Good despite the general tiredness that I have been experiencing.

Today If I feel Good on the first lap, I Will throw a tempo run, if not, Will run easy. Although, I have inclined more for the former.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario