domingo, 17 de mayo de 2020

Friday watchless unplanned tempo run

On Friday after work, I left the watch at home, but I wanted to push a lap or two. In the end I did the whole 6 laps at a Good clip. I did not have a watch, but I told my brother to take my time ( I f$%·$ck his run because of that, very selfish on my part, but then I apologized, I did not think about it at the time). In the end I did 26:50 or something like that. So something around 4:58 per km, which is Good given my current fitness and without doing nothing  for 6 weeks ( of course I have been running for almost 2 weeks, since the luck down withdrawal). I felt pretty Good , but at the same felt unconfortable at times. What surprised me the most is that I type this on Sunday and yesterday or today I dont feel any soreness at all. Maybe I am in better shape tan I though, and maybe that time off served me as a recovery period instead of throwing my fitness out of the blue. My brother ran around 30 mins. In the first couple of laps he was very close, but after that He started to run easy. After the 6 laps at " fast" pace I did 1+ mins easy to complete 5.5-5.6k or something like that. I did 2 laps walking after that.

On Saturday I took the day off, I did not want to, but I never run everyday so why run everyday when I am not in top condition. It would be foolish.

Today I Will run at 8 p.m. but I Will run easy, since tomorrow I want to start wth my 8 standard laps. Also I want to start more intelligently, meaining more easier days and 2 " hard days " per week. But the hard days Will still be easy, some type of fartlek. Also, my brother wants to do a tempo run on Saturday, but that one Will be organized, warm up/ cool down, etc. I dont think I cant run much faster tan I did on Friday because or maybe yes. The thing right now is not to over do it.

Have a great weekend!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario