martes, 19 de mayo de 2020

Zapping the zero

On Sunday  I again did 6 laps in the Blasco park at 8 p.m., I just went to bed too late yesterday to run in the morning. I kept the pace under control, did better than expected. Did the 6 laps (5.4k ) in 30:37. Then did 40 seconds more to complete 31:20 something. Felt pretty Good. Then did 2 laps waking.

On Monday I ran after work at 8 p.m. ( no earlier choice in the evening), I started my 8 laps as usual pre pandemic. Kept the effort easier than when I do shorter laps, but it was still fast compared to what I usted to do on full training mode. Did 8 laps (7.2k) in 41:54. Last lap in 5:06. I did not feel pretty Good, my left knee was avoiding me, cramps, and a side stitch, but cardiovascularry felt pretty Good.

Yesterday I ran again after work, and ran with my brother, of course keeping social distance. He only did 30 mins, but I did 8 laps . I am not doing less than that. Kept the first 5 laps pretty under control, at around 5:25 per lap. Then in the last 3 laps I started to push a Little and in the last part of the last lap really pushed. Last 3 laps were in 4:52,4:42, 4:12. Felt Good. However when I finisihed, I cramped a muscle in my back and my right glute/hamstring was bothering me. I did 1 lap waking afterwards and that dissapeared. Did 8 laps (7.2k) in 40:53. To be honest, I am surprised with the way that I am feeling, I suspected the comeback would be very hard, but it has not, in fact it feels that I have not lost any fitness at all. But in reality I have lost some, but no races by now, so plenty of time to get back. At the end of the week my brother and I are going to do a 5k tempo in the Blasco park, so I would tell better where I am at.

Looking forwards to today`s run!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario