miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2020

Zapping the zero

I thought that I posted my Monday`s run. On Monday I ran at 20:00 as usual these days. I have to be honest, on this run I finished at tempo effort. It was not easy, but it was not all out either. I started at a Good easy clip, but in the second lap I already was running sub 5 mins per lap, and then I felt that someone was behind, and unconciously I probably started to race hi, because I was increasing pace. I did 6 laps and 100m more to complete 5.5k. Did 6 laps in 28:18 so it was at a Good pace, maybe 5:15 per km . Splits per lap were: 5:14, 4:53, 4:36,4:01,4:34,4:28. After 28:18 I jogged easy till I completed 30 mins. In the last 4 laps I was running close to 5 mins per km, it did not feel that hard, but it did not feel easy either. I was in really Good shape before taking those 6 weeks due to the pandemic. After the 30 mins, I am doing 2 laps walking.

Yesterday it was a rainy day, so at 8 p.m. there were not many people, but but way more than a normal rainy day. Much more space to run feely though. I did again 6 laps, but easier. This time I decided to keep the effort easy to not over do it. First lap was 5:35, then progressed to 5:07 feeling at the same effort. 6 laps (5.4k) in 31:45, then ran 40 seconds more to complete 32:27 or 5.5k or so. 1 lap waking after that, intended to do 2, but it was pouring, so I called it a day.

I am feeling Good even though I lasted 6 weeks without doing nothing, as I said, I was in excellent shape before the luck down. I need to be intelligent though. Sometimes is hard when you feel fresh and a lot of people running next to you.

Looking forwards to today`s run!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario