lunes, 11 de mayo de 2020

Good run to end the week

On Saturday I took the day off.

On Sunday I ran at 8 p.m., since it was a short run, I had no problema to do the run that late, plus I was very bored the whole inside home. I ran with my brother, but I soon let him behind. I ran 6 laps and a bit more to complete 30 mins. I ran the 6 laps (5.4k ) in 29:26, a bit slower tan Friday, but feeling much better. I felt controlled and strong. I felt my left achilles bothering me at the beginning of the run, but once I warmed up it was just fine.

I cannot overdo things right now eventhough I feelmuch better than expected. I Will do this week the same 30 mins runs, I cant forget that i lasted 6 weeks without doing nothing, so I need to be cautious about it and veyr gradual. Weather was pretty Good and a lot of people in the park, had not seen that many people on that park in  a Sunday.

6 runs for the week, which was the goal 5.4-5.5k each day.

Have a great start to the week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario