sábado, 10 de diciembre de 2011

Catching up

Friday rest. due to a bad administration of the time.

Saturday december 2nd , i went to the conservatory with danilo at 8 a.m. I wanted to do 7.5k but had to cut it short due to stomach problems, did 5.5k watchless.

Sunday dec. 3rd, did 7.5k to the conservatory at 8 a.m. in 40.28, felt really good.}

Runs that week: 5 runs

Kilometraje semanal: around 35 kms.

Monday 4th did 7.5k with danilo at 7.30 a.m. in 42.54, the pace was easy and conversational. had an explanation an hour later.

Tuesday5th, did 8.52k to the conservatory watchless, the last lap was hard mentally, it was around 8 am, felt strong.

Wednesday, Intended to do 2k sub 4.30 per km pace, did 2 laps to the conservatory easy , then the fast part started, 4.39 the first one , then I said too slow, then did the other one in 4.20, so 8.59,then did one more lap and went home, total was 7.5k in 39.54. Was around 8.45 a.m.

Thursday, I rest.

Friday- Started the run with a strong backache that has me bothering me for months, first time that it bothers me during a run, had to cut my run short, was 5.5k in 33.19, so slow, was with danilo and at 8.20 a.m..

Today I had in mind something alike than the wednesday, but this time I wanted to feel better, after to laps easy in the conservatory, I started the 2 laps fast, did the first lap in 4.32 and the second lap with the breathing too labored and te legs burned, in 4.18 , so 8.51 for the 2 laps, then did 2 more easy laps, and then from the conservatory to my house did 5.54, for a total of 8.5k in 45.54, no that bad, but I wanted to feel much better in the fast portion. Oh well, I dont know how I ll do on 24th's 5k. I would not surprise myself if I see the 22s. Happy to have gotten back to running.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario