domingo, 18 de diciembre de 2011

Good morning run

Today I woke up at 7:30 a.m., and was out alone by 7:35 a.m., Today I went to the mirador at an easy pace,got to the 1k mark(4k from my house) and back, in the last km(grocery) I had 38 flat, so I decided to really increase the pace to see if I could get sub 43, yeah I raced the watch, but sometimes you gotta have some fun, did the last km, but I think that its more than a km, in 4:34, so did 42:34 for 8k, felt a bit tired breathing wise at the end, but if I continued at the easy pace that I was going before the last km I would have done 43:30 or so which is pretty nice given my current fitness. Good run and the weather was nice also. Its great to run in the morning, now I can relax all day.

8k run in 42:34.

Runs this week:6 runs, that is the goal and I want to keep ip for several months and see if I can get back to my PR shape.

Kilometraje semanal: Around 50.1 kms. Improving!!!.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario