sábado, 17 de diciembre de 2011

Nice morning run

Today We all 3, my bro, my father and I woke up before 6.40 a.m. to run We went out to the mirador, the plan for me was to do 8-9k, I started out a bit slow but then passed both of them and took the lead for a while, then Danilo passed me when he was doing his 5k tempo, I went with him till the 1.5k of the mirador, then turned around, in the linclon streed my father and I took a longer route to get home and I finished doing around 6 miles or so in 50.25 according to my watch, the only accurate distance that I saw in the watch was 21.22 for 4k, after that did the 500m with Danilo at 6.26 per mile pace. The weather was great, I think that this is the best weather of the year. Nice morning run.

6 miles total in 50.25

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario