sábado, 20 de octubre de 2012

Dawn change of route

This morning slept in till 7:10 a.m. was out the door at 7:30 a.m. to the conservatory by myself, very cloudy, only to see that the conservatory was closed. That meant to improvise the route, I did the Maximo gome lap til the conservatory, twice, then back home in 43:20, then I continued to complete the 50 mins. Starte pouring after 31 mins, but it was great, I felt great and the effort felt very easy all the way. When I started the calf was bothering, but I dont care, it seems that the rested did not help, however, its not bad, I CAN run through it! silly I know, but I want to start training very hard again, an flirt with my PR's. The left leg felt burned out too, it seems that the surges that I did yesterday catched up today. Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario