martes, 16 de octubre de 2012

Tired morning run

Yesterday was off. This morning slept in a bit, since I am on vacation, big mistake, woke up just before 7 a.m. and went out running at 8:25 a.m. to the conservatory, in the first step my left calf was very tight, I thought that the strides were going to lossen it up,but it did not. I was dragging for the first half of the run, very unconfortable, although I looked confortable, I was feeling tired , and the traffic to get to the conservatory did not help either, thats what I said that was a big mistake to go out that "late". The predawn is always quiet and you have the streets for yourself, anyway! tomorrow I ll be back to the predawn routine, way cooler and better at that time! After second half today which I crossed in 25:15 or so, I started to feel better for a lap or 2 but then started to feel tired again. I ran much faster in the second half since I finished the run in 48:17 for the 8.5k. I have to admit that in the late morning I am faster, but I d rather to sacrifice a few seconds per mile and really enjoy the run than to really shuffle and be unconfortable. Anyway, its in the books and I am happy that I battled though it!! Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario