miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2012

Easy predawn on my own + hill sprints

This morning woke very sleepy at 5:15 a.m. after going to bed after 12:30 a.m., that does not help, but my brother was doing a homework and the light of the room were on, so I stopped till He finished. After some self talking and convincing myself that the sleepyness feeling was going away when I started moving. It kind of worked that way, clothes on and out the door at 5:55 a.m.!! Took the route that I did last week, as the conservatory is closed I did 2 laps around the Maximo Gomez loop, then stopped around 3 min before home, where it is a big hill, there I did 5 x 12-14 seconds hill sprints, focusing on good form and turnover, then did the rest 3 mins easy to finish the run in 47:36. Dont know the exact distance since I dont have a garmin, but I felt really good and fresh! the sprint felt good too!! Its incredible how one can transition of being a sleepy zombie, to feeling pretty good and strong in about 2- 5 mins! Have a great Humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario