martes, 9 de octubre de 2012

Fresh predawn

Yesterday was a day off. I wanted to run but when I woke up it was raining and thundering and the calf was not very happy so took the day off. This morning woke up at 5:15 a.m. and was very sleepy, defeated that feeling ,: outta bed, clothes on, out the door, without thinking too much. I went out to the conservatory at 5:50 a.m., alone, from the first step I was fresh and rested, when I climbed that hill and was feeling even stronger, I knew that it was going to be a great day, I felt effortless today and pushed in the second half of the run, so 6 laps to the conservatory and back home, the last 500s I pushed the pace and finished the run in 49:09. I thought that I was going a lot faster, but boy!! I felt great and the legs felt strong, it seems that this consistency is giving my fitness back, a lot of work to do yet!! Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario