domingo, 14 de octubre de 2012

Feeling stronger

This morning slept in a bit and woke up at 7:00 a.m., went out with my girlfriend, brother and friends and went to bed at 1 a.m., so not much sleep, but I felt kind of rested when I woke up at 7 a.m. Went out to the conservatory alone at 8:00 a.m. to do my bread and butter route of 8.52k, so 6 laps to the conservatory and back home. Today opted to leave the watch at home, Went out to the conservatory threw 4 x 100s strides. Want to incorporate strides very often to improve form and footspeed, plus it really loose you a lot! Felt really good but I am dissapointed that I only ran 4 times this week, I ll have to go back to 6 runs per week, and now will be easier since I am off from work for the next 24 days. Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario