miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2012

Predawn run by myself

This morning I woke up at 4:05 a.m. , then started moving in my bed to sleep till 5:15 a.m. my alarm waking time, could not sleep more, got up at 4:45 a.m. and then started watching TV with the running clothes on. I started my predawn run at 6 a.m., did not feel like enountering dogs going to the mirador, so I decided to go to the conservatory, but I imagined that it was closed, when I got to the conservatory it was close and I had my back up plan anyway, did the same as Saturday, 2 big laps around the Maximo Gomez to get home in 43:02(22:22,20:40), then ran more to complete the 50 mins. I felt great this morning, my legs felt fresh and since it was raining the weather was great also. I am catching some kind of cold, I thought that I was going to wake up with sore throat today, but it seems that its a little congestion, my brother tried to convince to get back to sleep given that the light rain would get me worse, but I did not pay attention and went out, hope that this cold dont get worse and I can feel as strong as today! Have a great humday!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario