sábado, 20 de octubre de 2012

Great predawn/brother run

It seems that I forgot yesterdays entry(19/10/2012) Have been resting for the past couple of days due to a tight left calf. This morning was up at 5:15 a.m. and Went out with my brother to the mirador at 5:41 a.m., We did 8k (4k out and 4k back), the first couple of kms were ridiculous slow due to a couple of dogs encounters besides the stiffness you feel in the first 100-200 meter of the predawn run. I felt really good today and threw a couple of agressive surges in the mirador, to get rid of some other runners, maybe I need to run a race so that I can threw out of this competitive juice,those surges were no problem at all to my brother Dan G. since He is in much better shape than me, 8k in 45:27, the weather was great. The calf bothered me a bit at first, but it kind of dissaperead, no more rest because of it. Have a great Friday! ran without a watch but Dan took the time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario