viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

Predawn to the conservatory alone

Yesterday skipped the run, woke up later than planned and I thought that I had to go out at 7:00 a.m. with my girlfriend, but that did not happen and that sabotaged my run, oh well, 5 runs per week is not that bad, by now! This morning I was up at 5:15 a.m. stayed in bed till 5:50 a.m. then headed out with my bro at 6:10 a.m., We took different routes though, He went to the mirador and I went to the conservatory to do my 6 laps, I went out without a watch today, and just ran easy for 6 laps , I thought that I was running 10 mins miles, I felt liberated and relaxed, just wanted to get the miles in, in the final 300s I saw my brother Dan G. and told him to take my time, finished the 8.5k in 49:17, faster than I normally do at that hour, it seems that going relaxed makes u run faster, I was kind of surprised with the time, but its just an easy run and the run its in the books, Have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario