martes, 3 de septiembre de 2013

Fartlek crazy run after work

Yesterday took the day off. This morning slept in but I headed out to the conservatory after work at 7:00 p.m., as lately I went out watchless. Everything started as a normal run, got dark pretty fast today, I was not sure about how many laps I was going to do, The first 2 laps were easy normal pace, then I caught 3 USA guys that were running ahead of me and at a good pace, one fell back and I joined the woman and another man with black shirt, then the black shirt man threw a surge and I did not respond, I was ahead of the woman, she seemed to slow down, then the red shirt man passed me to catch the other man, again my intention was no racing, then the woman passed too, but I did not let her to get ahead, I just increased effort, and passed the woman and the red shirt man, caught the black shirt man and ran with him for 300s, then in the big downhill He got ahead and built a gap, then in the next hill, I closed the gap and saw the woman coming close to me, I have to admit that I was tired, but I was in the game already so no giving in, in the next big hill, the woman passed me and I increased big effort dropped the woman and caught the man again, ran with him 100s then I sped up even more and more to drop him and never looked back, that burned my legs. I was very tired and I did 1 lap " easy" but the guys never appeared again, maybe they were doing a workout and I was the only stupid guy racing in training, or they were racing too, it was pretty funny and I got to run hard for a while. Did 5 laps total and headed home to do a total of 7.5k without a watch, dont want to know the time either, the only thing I know is that I enjoyed the run and raced a bit. Another thing that I noted when I joined these guys is that they checked their watch way too often!! The weather was good but I was soaking wet at the end so maybe was not that good!! Have a great night!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario