domingo, 15 de septiembre de 2013

Great morning run with hill sprints

This morning I was up at 6:45 a.m. since I went to bed almost at 2:00 a.m. Headed out alone to the conservatory feeling pretty good and did 6 laps, each lap feeling better and better, when I was about 500s off home I decided to do 5 x 50m hill sprints in the UTESA hill, which is pretty steep, smooth on these, then ran easy to home to finish up my 8.5k. I ran without a watch and felt out there, dont have an idea of pace and I am enjoying it a lot, no limits!! In the last 2 weeks I have been consistent, Ran 5 times each week which is a decent frecuency for running, I ll train 6 times per week soon, as I want to run fast in the upcoming races. For now I am liking the freedom no watch offers!! Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario