sábado, 21 de enero de 2017

Catching up

I had not run till yesterday. On Wednesday eas my birthday`s uncle and I had to go to his house, so that meant no running for me that day. On Thursday, I just got home too hungry and skiped again.

Luckily I could regroup on Friday and headed out after work at 7:20 p.m. feeling pretty good, although I am having some issues in my left knee and the sciatic nerve I think, once I warm up up it dissapear, though.

I ran easy there and ran 5 laps, stopped for a while to talk with my friend Jose, and then back home to complete the 7.5k in 45:30. Splits were 7:46 to get to the conservatory, 5 laps in 6:15,6:04,5:59,5:57,5:55 and back home in 7:02 or so.

Today morning I went out running at 9:20 a.m. I just went to bed at 2 a.m. and drank a few beers, felt good during the run and decided to go without a watch, did 5 laps and back home, so 7.5k total once again. When I started the knee started to bother and the sciatic nerve I think. Hope its only sore and not a potential injury.  Felt good and easy. Weather was sunny, but good.


Today I think I ll go to bed a bit late too, so tomorrows run will be circa 9:00 a.m. . But I ll make sure to get my run in.

Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario