sábado, 7 de enero de 2017

Friday and Saturday run

Thursday was a day off. The fried chicken won again.

Friday - I headed out with Adelino to the conservatory at 7:40 p.m. or so, We got there slow in 8:39, then did one lap in 6:15, then I decided to do one fast lap (1km) and did 4:25, huffing and puffing, a lot of work to do because I am struggling at that pace and and dont seem to run faster than that. After that lap, felt flat and decided to do the rest of the run easy. Next 4 laps were 6:48,6:17,6:14,5:58, to finish up the 7.5k in 46:11.

Today (Saturday) I was pressed for time because I woke up later than planned, I almost skip the run, because I felt a bit tired and went to bed after midnight, after drinking a 32 onzes beer. Anyway, I decided to get out nonetheless. Opted for a 5.5k run, so 3 laps in the conservatory, got there in 7:44, then did 3 laps  in 6:12, 6:06, 5:46, and back home in 6:12 from the conservatory to home, 5.5k in 32:34. So second half of the run was much faster and I felt much better, but I decided not to push the pace too much, I pushed but without red lining, when I felt that I was going to red line, I slowed down inmediately. Felt good today and happy to have run.

Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario