domingo, 8 de enero de 2017

Easy run with my father

Today I ran at 7:50 a.m. with my father to the conservatory, He had around 20 days without running, because He was in the USA and arrived yesterday. We went easy and got there in 7:50, then We did 5 laps, the first 3 together, but then He stayed behind, I tried to wait for him, but He encouraged me to keep going. When I finished the 5 laps I waited for him, and We went out off the conservatory together and got home together. I finished the 7.5k in 47:01 . Laps in the conservatory were 6:35,6:20,6:18,6:04,5:57.

Glad to have gotten my run. I ran 5 times this week, so I am heading the right direction. After Monday hard 4k, I felt flat pretty much for the rest of the week, but I completed my runs nonetheless. Tomorrow is a public holiday here and probably I ll push the pace a bit.

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario