martes, 24 de enero de 2017

Easy run?

Today it was supposed to d be an easy run, but I was so tired from the workout yesterday that it was everything but easy. The ciatic nerve was hurting a lot of work when I stand up at work, I was just limping there, but I knew that as soon as I warmed up during the run I would be fine.

I got out running today at 7:40 p.m., I headed out to the conservatory without a watch. The goal was just to run easy today no matter the pace, and I said earlier that I was not going to wear a watch during easy runs, so that the recovery process is a lot faster.

I did 5 laps in the conservatory, feeling tired  and questioning why I run, lol! I had a lot of time that during an easy run I felt so tired. The ciatic nerve improved, but never dissapear. I completed the run without major problems and the only time that I felt loose during the run was in the last km, or from the conservatory to home. The effort was pretty easy, though.

Tomorrow I ll take the day off, to let this soreness( or injury?) heal a bit.

7.5k total easy watchless.

Have a great night everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario