martes, 17 de enero de 2017

Zapping the zero

Yesterday the plan was to keep the running going, but on my walk from work to home, I started to feel bad and weak as if I was going to get sick. I decided to skip the day. I even went to bed at 9:30 a.m. and fell asleep right away till 7:00 a.m. I had felt tired and sleepy at work, its very strange. Luckily, this morning I woke up feeling very good and normal.

I left work later than planned, at 7:15 p.m. walked home, got dressed and was out the door to run at 8:01 p.m. I started feeling tired, but then started to feel really good, I met Adelino when I was going on my first lap, He had done a hard workout there, I decided not to look at the watch during the run, but i sped up the pace a bit the couple of laps I ran with him. I did 5 laps total and finished the run very hard in the last 400s. This weather these days is so good that you virtually can go hard and the breathing is under control, but I know those days are finishing soon.

I finished the 7.5k run 42:39, with splits of 7:37 to get to the park , then 5 laps in 6:02,5:53,5:47,5:41,5:26, and from the park to home in 5:40, I really pushed in the last 400s, but without losing form.  I pretty much ran the same pace as Sunday in the 10k, but this felt much harder, its incredible how easy the mirador is.

Felt good overall, fresh! and the weather was awesome! Happy to have run once again!!


Have a great Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario