sábado, 13 de julio de 2019

Catching up

Did not run on Thursday and Friday. Thursday I was going to run at night, but I went out to eat dinner with my house mates, so did not have time. On Friday I left work at 9:30 p.m. and got home at 10 p.m. so no time for running at night. I think the only option will be to run early in the morning, I dont want to lose my fitness, so I think that will be the best decision.

Today I ate breakfast at 11 a.m. , I woke up at 10:XX something, I have been very tired this past week so the extra sleep was good. I decided to run at 1 p.m. today to test the mind and to tan a bit, the weather was pretty hot and the humidity high, but the run felt pretty good nonetheless. Ended very sweated anyway, but felt pretty good.

Did 8 laps at an easy pace in the Blasco park. Checked the watch every lap just for fun, but did not change the effort though. Splits were 5:45, 11:26 (5:41),17:01 (5:35), 22:33 (5:32), then changed the direction clockwise, 28:12 (5:39), 33:42 (5:30), 39:10 (5:28), 44:32 (5:22), then completed the 45 mins. As I said, I just felt pretty good and good energy. I have not lost fitness at all, but if I continue doing this (Running easy 4-5 times per week), I probably will. Tomorrow I will run earlier though.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario