jueves, 25 de julio de 2019

Running is the best medicine

Today I left work at 7 p.m. and honestly I did not have motivation to run, but I forced myself to do it, because I dont know if I ll be able to run tomorrow, but I will try. Anyway, I have learned that no matter how bad you feel before a run after you warm up you feel much better, These days take me a lap to feel much better than before starting. The plan today was to do 8 laps in the Blasco park at an easy pace to recover from yesterday`s fartlek. First lap was 5:45 feeling very sluggish, but then felt great and the pace got quicker without trying after that I started running 5:30 per lap like clock work, first half was 22:21, second half was 21:59 feeling pretty good and easy. Did not feel too tired from yesterday`s workout which is a good sign. The weather was much better today, thats because it was getting darker and darker. These days of summer, you see more runners at 8-9 p.m. out running than at 6-7 p.m. Felt great after the run, " running is the best medicine". All in all a good run to recover!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario