domingo, 28 de julio de 2019

"Long run" in the Blasco park with my brother: 68 mins

Today I ran with my brother in the Blasco park at 6 p.m. The plan for me was to do 10k in around 63 mins or so, just easy enough to recover from my tempo yesterday. I felt pretty good today though, no soreness from the workout, so I kept the effort easy, but let myself go after the first half. I looked at the watch at every lap just for fun, but never reacted to it, just guided the run by effort and always kept the effort easy, even though I was running way faster in the second half. 1st lap was 5:52, first 4 laps were in 22:53, 8 laps were in 44:59, so 47 seconds faster than the fist half, 9 laps in 50:20 (5:21), 10 laps in 55:41 (5:20), 11 laps in 60:57 (5:16),12 laps in 66:15, just kept running till 67:45, that was the time that my brother`s watch read 11k, I would say We ran 11.1k or so. Last 4 laps were in 21:16 or something like that, so the last 5 laps or so were way faster than the first few laps, the effort felt easier running faster. Felt good overall despite the heat. I am in good shape and these weeks without quality training have not made me to lose fitness, I am feeling good and running strong, so I can`t ask for more.

Good week of running, 5 runs this week and 2 stress workouts, the ideal is 6 days of running, but with all this work, 5 runs is fairly decent.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario