miércoles, 10 de julio de 2019

Easy run

I left work at 7:00 p.m. and ran at 8 p.m. or so. The plan was to run just easy like yesterday. I ran in the Blasco park and did 8 laps, first lap in 5:50 like yesterday, then 4 laps in 22:36, I felt fresh, but tired at the same time, after the 4th lap I tried to speed up, but only could muster a 4:37 feeling like crap, so I went back to my easy effort and completed 8 laps in 43:35 and then completed the 45 mins and called it a day. Work has been very stressing, so no point in stressing it more with stress workouts, so no stress workout this week, maybe on Saturday I will throw a light tempo, but no sure, just using running as a stress relief this week. Just happy to have run! Weather was hotter than yesterday as it was hotter!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario