martes, 16 de julio de 2019

Catching up

On Sunday I ran at 11 a.m. with the hot hitting hard again. I felt good though and included strides from laps 6-8. I did 8 laps in the Blasco park at an easy pace, first lap was 5:50, halfway in 23:01, second half in 21:20 or so including the strides, finished the 8 laps in 44:21, then completed the 45 mins.  4 runs for the week. Not proud of that, but it is what it is.


Yesterday I rested because I left work late and was very hungry so I bagged the day once more. Today are holidays in the Maritime area. So I did not have to go to work. Ran in the evening though, but it was still pretty hot. I ran 8 laps including 6 strides between laps 6-8. First lap was 5:48, then did not look at the watch till the end. Pressed the split button at halfway in 22:49 and then finished 8 laps including the strides in 44:29. Then completed the 45 mins. I felt flat on the run, don't know why because I ate well today and did not go to work, once I started the strides, though, felt much better. Weather was hot.

This is my bread and butter run these days, since I am using running as a stressor relief, then when things settle a bit at work, I ll start training normally again with workouts.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario