jueves, 18 de julio de 2019

Wednesday and Thursday runs

Ran after work yesterday at 7:30 p.m. or so, did 8 laps in the Blasco park in 45:27, first half was 23:15 and the second half in 22:12. I only looked at the watch in the first half in 5:58, and pressed the split button at half way point. Felt flat and tired, but at least I got my run in. Weather was hot. After that went to eat tacos with my house mates.

Today I ran after work at 8:00 p.m. with the sun still hitting hard, but not that much. Did 8 laps again in the Blasco park (7.2k), felt flat in the first lap in 5:50, but then felt pretty good for the rest of the run, never looked at the watch again till the end, but pressed the Split at halfway. Halfway was 22:50 and finished in 44:51, so did around 22:00 for the second half. Felt pretty good today. Just taking advantage of when I can run,if I leave work early tomorrow I ll run, otherwise I wont.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario