jueves, 15 de agosto de 2019

Easy recovery run

Today is holidays here in Valencia, so no work today. I ran a bit earlier today at 6:00 p.m., but at that time the sun is still hitting hard. I ran with my brother today, but in reality I ran alone, because I built a gap as soon as We started and I almost lapped him, eventhough my pace was very slow today because I was recovering from my workout yesterday. I did 8 laps in the Blasco park at an easy pace, and the heat was not really strong today, in fact, there was a nice breeze.

First lap was 5:55 or so and I kept pretty much that pace till halfway point in 23:23, then I sped up a bit in the second half as I felt better. Kept the effort very easy though, finished 8 laps (7.2k) in 46:00. My brother said He was very full from lunch, so thats the reason He ran that slow. Drinking a beer as I type this, enjoying the day off from work.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario