jueves, 1 de agosto de 2019

Evening easy recovery run with my brother

Today I left work early just before 6 p.m. but ran at 7:30 p.m. with my brother after a mini nap. Today the goal was just recovery so I just ran easy to recover from yesterday`s intervals.

Mentally this run flew by, this run really felt short. The first 2 laps were in abour 12:05 or something like that, We were just talking and running easy, I felt so confortable that I even forgot that I was running. First 4 laps were 23:41 or something like that. Second half was around 22:56 or so, did not pay much attention, I just kept the effort easy. Finished the 8 laps in 46:37. Weather was pretty good. I felt pretty good from the workout, no soreness, felt much better than expected.

Probably I ll leave work as early or earlier than today, so I Will probably run tomorrow again, so this week I might get back to 6 runs per week. However, to be honest, I am running very well off 5 runs per week, according to workouts lately.

Have a great Thursday night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario