lunes, 5 de agosto de 2019

Zapping the zero

Today I left work at 7 p.m. and I was running at 7:50 p.m. or something like that. The motivation was zero because I worked a lot today. However, you have to get things done if you want to progress. I know right, that after the first lap things improve a lot, pretty much always is like that.

I did 9 laps in the Blasco park today and from laps 6-8 I incorporated 6 x 100m (or so) strides. In the first stride felt very sluggish and heavy, but as the strides went on I felt smoother and smoother. I only looked at the watch in the first lap in 5:52 and in the 8th lap, but pressed the Split button in the halfway (23:01), 8 laps came in 44:14 and finished the 9 laps in 49:46. Almost like last week, where I ran 49:48. The weather was hot today, but not too much!

8.1k total.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario