viernes, 9 de agosto de 2019

Intervals and an easy run

 On Tuesday I took the day off

on Wednesday evening at 7:15 p.m. I went out to the Turia park to do a workout with my brother, which was  8 x 400s in 1:39,1:37,1:37,1:32,1:32,1:34,1:32,1:23. The heat and humidity was very high, and We were soaking wet at the end of the workout, it seemed that We were out off a pool. I honestly wanted to run faster on these, especially in the first 3 repeats. The first one felt fast and I only ran sub 1:40, which was slower than some of my 1 lap repeats that I did last week in the Blasco park. Anyway, I think the heat had to do with it and I did not feel bad. I pushed in the last one and could muster a 83 seconds 400m, I probably should not do that because that would compromise my Saturday`s tempo run. Warmed up 16 mins incl. 5 x 50m strides and cooled down around 16 mins to home. Around 9.2k total

 On Thursday I did 8 easy laps in the Blasco park in 45:29. Felt tired today and my legs did not have much today, just an easy relaxed run as a recovery run. Just realeasing stress from work while putting in the miles. 7.2k total,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario