miércoles, 8 de agosto de 2012

Aerobic power(LT) dawn workout

This morning I woke up at 5:15 a.m. and was out at 5:50 a.m. later than planned. Today I had a workout, it was 6 x 1k at half marathon pace with 1 min rest( Aerobic power), warmed up to the mirador 3k untimed, included hellen drills inside those 3k, such as, high knees, skipping, straigth leg, fast feet, butt kicks, bounding, then the workout started, the 6 x 1k were in 4:40,4:40,4:34,4:39,4:38,4:38. After that 4:34 I had to hold back to not do it too fast, I think that I did it too fast though!did 1 min recoveries. Felt really good and the pace felt really controlled. At the end the legs were a bit heavy though, but I felt really good and was very focused. Had to carry the watch on my hand cuz the belt is broken. Thought about doing strides during the 3k cool down, but went easy. I was very thirsty when I got home, but I was so glad I did it early before work. Around 12.8k total. ( Longer than my long run, wow!) Have a great rest of the day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario