martes, 28 de agosto de 2012

Afternoon run

Yesterday had to rest because did not go out in the morning and in the afternoon after work, my girlfriend was coming from Miami so the run was out. On Friday I have a rest day so I will just switch days. This morning did not go out so I moved the run to the afternoon, I dont like to run in the afternoon anymore, but I was sleepy this morning, oh well a pu@#%#$ attitude! Afterwork at 6:30 p.m.( too late for my taste) went out to do my prescribed run , it was 40 mins easy + 8 x 50m hill sprints, that is what I did, did 31:18 for 5.3k or so then completed the 33 mins, then started the sprints and then jogged home to complete the 40:16, finished in the dark. Glad to be back on the wagon again, good run all in all!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario