sábado, 11 de agosto de 2012

Afternoon sprint workout

This afternoon I did the workout that I was suppossed to do yesterday, 6k up+ 5 x 200s, 5 x 150, 5 x 100m, 5x 50m, light warm down. At 5:30 p.m.( I got off from work at 1 p.m. on Saturdays) I went out to the conservatory, did 4 laps there in 35 mins flat. then did hellen drills feeling good, then did the repeats by time since the conservatory dont have meausured distance, did 5 x 42 seconds, 5 x 32 seconds, 5 x 20 seconds and 2 x 9 seconds with 80 seconds recovery. This workout sound easier than it actually is, is a killer, in the last repeats its pretty difficult to maintain pace and that long warm up for me is kind of long. Finished dead and very thirsty and had to cut it a bit short since the tank was empty. This workout is great for developing speed. This week I have done 12+ kms twice and it was my last week long run, tomorrow I have a 14- 15k easier run on the schedule. Happy to have run and happy to feel this motivated, thanks Peyton for putting a good training plan for me!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario