jueves, 16 de agosto de 2012

Regeneration afternoon run

Today was a public holiday here and as I worked a lot yesterday slept in today and ran in the afternoon, ran at 5:30 p.m. Today I had a 20 min regeneration run, but on Monday I had a 35 min run and could not run that day because I got late from work, so 20+35= 55 mins, that was what I did today, I was out to the conservatory and did 7 laps there easy pace, just thinking to keep it easy and was holding back a lot, was feeling good after the economy workout yesterday. did 7 laps and went back home and did 9.53k in 55:47. Felt good and virtually did not breath during the run, the effort was very low. I have a 60 min run tomorrow morning and a big workout on Saturday morning, that should be interesting. When I got home did Pandora core, for the second time, but that will change as I am doing it more often along with the Colorado leg circuit that I will do tomorrow, that will be my first time doing the colorado leg circuit, I hope not to get too sore as on Saturday I have a big workout. Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario