viernes, 10 de agosto de 2012

Night workout fail

This morning was up early to do my workout but when I looked at the window was raining hard and my workout was fast enough to avoir any rain, then went back to sleep and posponed to the evening/night. When I came from work, I was to do my prescribed workout of 6k warm up , hellen drills, 5x 200s, 5 x 150m, 5 x 100, 5 x 50m all with 200s recovery, plus light cool down. I went out to the conservatory at 6:50 p.m.too late for my taste to do the workout, 35 mins up, then did hellen drills and felt pretty good and coordinated, then did the first 2 x 42 seconds, and the terrain was not that good, there were enough light and I tripped twice during the drills, so I caled it a day and headed home for a 11 mins cool down. Did almost 10k and I was just starting to do the workout, felt good but I dont like to run in the evening anymore, just a bit tired mentally from work, you have much more energy in the morning . Anyway, glad to have done the run. When I got home I just saw an email from Peyton and he said that do the workout tomorrow, so I maybe did the best decision in aborting the workout, feeling very good and motivated( hence the night running, I dont normally run past 6 p.m. when I ran in the afternoon). weather was hot!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario