miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2012

Running economy dawn workout

This morning was up early at 5:15 a.m. and out the door at 5:50 a.m. to do my prescribed workouts, 4k warm up+ hellen drills+10 x 1 min at 5 effort with 2 mins easy, plus cool down. I did 3k warm up including hellen drills( high knees, bounding, streight leg, skipping, butt kick, fast feet), then did 10 x 1 mins at around 48-50 seconds per 200s, so a bit faster than intended, but I felt really good, the stride felt smooth, in the 9th repeat I crossed the 200s in 45 seconds(6 min mile) and I had to hold back. Did around 5k of the workout including the recoveries in 26:59, then did 3k to home, for a total of 11k. Felt great and happy to have done my workout early, I cant compare the early running with the evening running.Hope that my fitness keeps improving and I meet some new PrS soon! I forgot to mention that I am happy to have done the run early since I worked today from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. I dont even ate lunch, just ate lunch as a dinner at 8 p.m.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario